The procedure to sign into Facebook is actually pretty simple and easy. However, some people may encounter login problem at some points. There are a few possible reasons that may cause this issue to happen. To see what could possibly create login failure in your account, read the following passage below.
Facebook Login Problem because of Incorrect Information
Login problem when using Facebook might be caused by entering incorrect email address or typing in wrong password even if it’s only one spelling mistake. This way, the system won’t be able to recognize you. There are two ways to create Facebook accounts: either by using email address or using phone number.
- Make sure to check if you have inputted correct information if you experience login problem.
- Try to type the email address and password manually instead of using automatic setting from application or browser, so you can be entirely sure that all information entered is correct.
- Keep in mind Facebook log in information is case sensitive, so see if you’ve enabled caps lock function in keyboard.
- To make sure you store private information safely on Facebook, you may want to use “Remember Me” button. This shouldn’t be used or shared on public computer to avoid unauthorized use.
Facebook Login Problem because You Forget the Email Address and Password
To log into your account in password, you need email address and password. Now, it’s impossible to enter the account without having one or both of them as the system won’t be able to recognize you.
- If you get login problem because you forget the email or password, then simply visit help pages in Facebook. This page will show you how to get the information back, such as creating new password.
- To avoid Facebook login problems, it’s actually recommended to change your password from time to time. If you need to recover the account, the page can help you by using attached email address or phone number.
- Facebook may send you an email if you are using their help system to resolve login problem. If you don’t receive the email in the main inbox, then try to check the folder of junk mail or spam filter in case the message for your login problems with Facebook is sorted there.
Facebook Login Problem because You Use Unconvincing Email Address
Generic email addresses are not allowed to be used by Facebook. The system may consider you as spam if you use them then it will prevent and block you to make an entry.
Generic email may cause login problem. The examples of generic emails are including the business address or such an address that starts with ‘info@’. Each user is encouraged to use personal email address, so check if your own real address might be considered as generic and invalid. If it seems to be, then you may want to open a new email account to register on Facebook.
There are actually a lot of helps offered by Facebook to resolve login problem. You may use Help Center as the service with plenty of tips and advices for the users. There is also Known Issues service, which contains posts of various users’ problems. Another alternative is to use Help Community forum.